HVAC, Plumbing, and Electrical Contractor Advertising Strategies in Snohomish, Lynnwood, Seattle, WA, and the Surrounding Areas
Refined Consulting Group can help you refine your contractor advertising strategies to focus on those activities that produce the greatest results in your marketplace.
Feel free to request a free evaluation of your current digital marketing positioning and results!
Let’s discuss Contractor Advertising Strategies in Snohomish, Lynnwood, and Seattle, WA…
- Print Advertising
- Truck Wraps
- Logo Uniforms
- Mailers / Flyers
- Traditional Advertising and More
Contractor Advertising Strategies in Snohomish, Lynnwood, and Seattle, WA: What are the typical results of Traditional Advertising for Electrical, Plumbing and HVAC Contractors?
- Company website: Every company should have its own website; Keeping the site simple and clutter-free, but full of key phrase rich content targeting your primary services and target cities. Don’t take the DIY route, hire someone who can create a good-looking site, as poor quality sites turn customers off and cost you significantly more than doing it right the first time. Keep investing in content and optimization or you will just wind up with an online BILLBOARD… producing the same results.
- Billboards: Apparently people “hate” them. That might not be universally true, but the ROI probably isn’t worth it.
- Television: If you only have money for a low budget TV commercial, you can skip it. People are now glued to Amazon TV, TiVo, Hulu and other internet-based broadcasting.
- Cold calling: Most people are aware of how unpopular telemarketers are. Plus, most field service companies are too busy to spend time calling strangers. It would be more effective to spend the time calling existing customers, building referrals and add-on sales from people who know and love you already.
- Doorknob hangers: More of a tree-killer than an effective advertising tool.
- Postal mailings: Direct mail campaigns have the same effect door knob hangers do. Just more paper for people to recycle or toss into the trash.
- Trinkets: Stuff adorned with your company name like pens, screwdrivers, keychains or any other kind of “low quality plastic junk” is a terrible way to advertise your company. It’s going right with the mail… in the trash.
- Yellow pages: Only if your name and number come free with a business number. “Don’t waste your money on even the smallest ad,”. An effective Local Business Listing marketing strategy will produce significantly more results at a fraction of the cost.
- Newspaper ad: The advice here is to write the ad for the homeowner. Tell them about specials, timeliness, neatness, and other things they’re worried about. Don’t boast about things homeowners don’t care about, like fancy tools or how modern your service vehicles are.
- Truck/van signage: Keep it simple and small: the company’s name, logo, and number is all that’s necessary. The more your truck or van is covered with advertising, the lower the resale value will be on that vehicle.
- Manufacturer advertising/website listing: Only necessary if the manufacturer advertising your company is well known and not also promoting your competitors.
- Event/charity sponsorship: It might not always be effective advertising, but helping others is always a good practice.
There’s absolutely a better way. We can teach you how to Triple Your Sales By Getting Your Internet Marketing Right and replacing your old-school advertising with a strong digital presence. Plumbing & HVAC Business owners looking to increase their sales and grow their business… It’s possible when we do the right things, in the right order, at the right time.
Contractor Advertising Strategies in Snohomish, Lynnwood, and Seattle, WA: We can help you implement the proper tracking systems to evaluate the effectiveness of your advertising dollars to determine what you should:
- Do more of
- Reallocate to something else
Our goal is to ensure each investment is producing the greatest long-term return for your business.